Membership Sales Representative
The Chamber seeks to recruit a Membership Sales Representative to help grow our membership. Based within the Riverside Innovation Centre, Chester, this is a superb opportunity to work for a leading business support organisation which can provide a dynamic working environment ideal for career development.
Overview of the Role
- To develop, establish and implement sales strategies to meet organisational objectives
- To effectively manage the membership sales activities of the Chamber
- Grow our business, maximising every opportunity to sell memberships, personal training and additional wellbeing services
- Meet agreed sales targets
- Play an active role in the promotional activities of the club to generate new leads
- Proven sales experience, ideally face to face as well as over the telephone, with a passion for reaching targets
- A confident telephone manner when cold calling targeted contacts
- The ability to plan and organise your day to ensure you are maximising your opportunities
- The creativity and flair to produce new marketing ideas and implement them to generate new prospects
- A balance between commercial awareness and customer focus, ensuring you sell with integrity to deliver a good outcome for both customer and centre
- Full UK drivers licence and own car.
- Experience in business support
- Bilingual in both Welsh and English.
Please send an up to date CV with covering letter detailing your interest in the job and your motivation for applying for this role, together with your salary expectations to:
The Executive Director
West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce
Riverside Innovation Centre
1 Castle Drive
or email your application to email@example.com
We can only consider applicants who already have the right to live and work in the UK. West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce is an equal opportunity employer.
Closing date for applications: 12th July 2012