Why Join the Chamber?
Your business will be supported by the largest accredited business organisation in West Cheshire and North Wales.
For 95 years we have backed business of all shapes and sizes across the region and have an unrivalled portfolio of more than 5000 contacts.
Treat West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce as an extension of your business and you will enjoy a significant return on your membership investment as we work to build your contacts and grow your organisation.
So whether you’re based on the Isle of Anglesey, in Gwynedd, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham, Cheshire West and Chester or the Weaver Valley (or elsewhere and want to trade in these areas), we’re here to help you.
We have the skills, knowledge, contacts and resources to help you and your business, so why not make the Chamber your one stop shop for business support.
- Connect you to opportunity
- Support you in all areas of your business.
- Make new contacts from businesses of all shapes and sizes through our extensive networking and events programme
- Raise your profile through public relations and marketing opportunities to more than 5000 contacts
- Stay informed with weekly event and training news, our monthly e-newsletter and quarterly magazine
- Reach your target audience with PR advice and access to data lists
- Promote your products and services
- Have a voice: lobbying and opportunities to speak to local and regional decision makers
- Trade internationally: advice, support and discounted services for members
- Improve your skills through traditional training events provided by local education establishments and online courses from some of the world’s top universities
- Save money on Chamber business services and strategic partner services.
Strategic Partner Services That Will:
- Save you money on healthcare plans through Westfield Health
- Reduce your Chip and PIN fees with a complimentary health check through First Data Merchant Services
- Provide you with free, expert legal advice
- Give you access to hundreds of free human resources template documents you can use as required in your business, as well as a health and safety advice hotline through Chamber HR
- Access expert financial advice
- Provide discounted risk insurance
- Give you up to 61% discount on roadside assistance provided by the AA.
Our membership fees are based on the size of your business. Full details of our membership and pricing structure are available here.
By becoming a member of the Chamber you join Britain’s ultimate business network and have access to unrivalled contacts and promotional opportunities. However as with any membership organisation you get out what you put in, so to receive the full value of your membership we recommend you network, attend events and training events and use our strategic services.
Tell us what you want to achieve and we will help you do it!