Free 24 Hour Legal Advice
As of 1st June 2013, West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce no longer be offer the below services as part of our membership package. Members who are involved in an insured event such as an employment dispute after the 31st May 2013 will no longer benefit from representation cover but can still report an insured event which took place prior to the 1st June so long as it is reported within the policy 90 day reporting period.
Your business has access to up to £65,000 worth of professional fees each year to cover...
- Employment disputes: the cost of defending actions brought by employees including unfair dismissal and discrimination claims
- Employment awards: covers the employment tribunal compensation award in the event of failure in your employment representation
- Prosecution defence: cost of defending a prosecution for an offence relating to your business activities including the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Tax, VAT, PAYE and NIC Investigations: cover is provided to pay professional fees resulting from in depth investigations
- License protection: where your business is dependent on holding a statutory license in order to trade, cover is provided for appeal costs where the license is at threat
- Data Protection Act: cost of defending civil proceedings bought against your business under the Data Protection Act
- Property legal protection: enables your business to pursue legal rights arising from negligent acts of others affecting your property
- Landlord disputes: representing your interests in disputes with landlords over the business lease or tenancy agreement.
- Jury service allowance: up to £1000 per claim to compensate for the loss of an employee attending court or tribunal.
And donít forget these helpful employee benefits too
- Personal injury (£75,000): legal expenses cover is included for all employees and their partners to pursue compensation following a personal injury
- Business motoring (£75,000): pursuing uninsured losses following a non fault road traffic accident including excess recovery, car hire charges and credit repair
- Consumer Disputes (£1000): up to £1000 worth of professional fees following a personal dispute arising from the purchase or sale of faulty goods or services.
Would you like to get regular news from the Chamber direct to your mailbox or social networks?