SMEs are companies whose number of employees or turnover falls below certain limits. The EU defines companies with fewer than 50 employees as small, and those with less than 250 as medium-sized.
Running an SME and being an employer can be tough. You have to make difficult decisions daily across a wide range of disciplines and have to be confident you have the knowledge and information to reach the correct ones.
As a Chamber member, you can treat our business specialists as members of your support team. We'll give you expert guidance and provide resources, helping you save time and money to put it in an ideal position to grow successfully.
Chamber members taking advantage of our exciting benefits can easily save £1,000's per year; for example purchasing the legal cover provided free by Chamber Legal would cost £1,500 per year.
- Free training: The Chamber's exciting training programme in conjuction with the University of Chester and the Riverside Innovation Centre helps you deliver your skills cost effectively
- Free events: Enjoy free entry to more than 100 networking, learning, exhibiting events per year, with ample opportunity to promote and grow your business to a captive audience and interact with other proactive business people from organisations of all sizes
- Half price export documentation: Unrivalled export documentation service delivered by our in house specialists, with discounts for Chamber members
- Marketing and PR support: Get your message out for free through this website, the Chamber's monthly eNewsletter, quarterly magazine, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, as well as enjoy free PR advice
- Direct marketing support: Gain access to our extensive mailing lists for businesses in the region
- Signposting to relevant bodies who can help build your business
- Legal advice and support: up to £65,000 of legal expenses insurance packaged with a 24 hour telephone advice line
- Chamber HR: provides a 24 hour advice line as well as downloadable polices, contracts and forms.
- And much, much more!
For a full breakdown click here.