Becoming a sole trader is a great way to start a business and work for yourself. You have total control of your organisation, can keep all your profits and ensure all your affairs stay private from your competitiors.
You can offer specialist services and be sensitive to the needs of customers, as well as cater to the needs of a community by building up trust.
No matter what however, you must also have the confidence and knowledge that the business decisions you're making are the correct ones. As a Chamber member, you can treat our business specialists and advisors as extra members of staff. We'll give you expert guidance and provide a host of resources, saving you time and money and putting your business in the best position to grow successfully.
Chamber members taking advantage of our exciting benefits can easily save £1,000's per year; for example purchasing the legal cover provided free by Chamber Legal would cost £1,500 per year.
- Free training: The Chamber's exciting training programme in conjuction with the University of Chester and the Riverside Innovation Centre helps you deliver your skills cost effectively
- Free events: Enjoy free entry to more than 100 networking, learning, exhibiting events per year, with ample opportunity to promote and grow your business to a captive audience and interact with other proactive business people from organisations of all sizes
- Half price export documentation: Unrivalled export documentation service delivered by our in house specialists, with discounts for Chamber members
- Marketing and PR support: Get your message out for free through this website, the Chamber's monthly eNewsletter, quarterly magazine, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, as well as enjoy free PR advice
- Direct marketing support: Gain access to our extensive mailing lists for businesses in the region
- Signposting to relevant bodies who can help build your business
- Legal advice and support: up to £65,000 of legal expenses insurance packaged with a 24 hour telephone advice line
- Chamber HR: provides a 24 hour advice line as well as downloadable polices, contracts and forms.
- And much, much more!
For a full breakdown click here.